Website HealthKlinix Tumut
HealthKlinix Australia is a well-known allied health provider nationwide. We have clinics across NSW, VIC, and QLD. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of allied health service to our patients and communities, while providing a safe, encouraging and fun environment for our staff to do so.
HealthKlinix Tumut has an amazing opportunity for a new grad Physiotherapist to work in a professional, efficient and busy private practice in a multidisciplinary team. This position focuses on your growth in confidence, competence and education.
- Attractive new grad salary package.
- Custom new grad program (1:1 with senior physiotherapists, shadowing, in-services).
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Be a part of a fun and dynamic multidisciplinary team.
- Constant support & mentoring by our senior physiotherapists, senior admin and management.
- All equipment and stock provided.
- Paid GP meetings and marketing tasks.
- Paid team building activities and events.
- On-site GYM.
- Paid physiotherapy in services.
- Free snacks.
- Physitrack subscription.
- Accommodation provided for the right candidate.
- A large variety of MSK caseload
- Opportunities to up skill, we are happy to support the candidate with training in areas of interest, the growing variation in the caseload will be a great opportunity to gain experience.
- Sports, MSK, Pre/post-op rehab, Clinical Pilates, work-related injuries, NDIS, Aged & Chronic pain
CULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Working with a team of 2x Physiotherapists, 3x Chiropractors, 2x Massage Therapists and 1x Podiatrists.
- Direct access GP’s.
- Friendly work environment with a team that will continue to support your growth within the company.
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE CRITERIA:
- Must have Tertiary qualified as a Physiotherapist and APHRA registration.
- Working rights in Australia with no restrictions or limitations.
- Appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance (APA insurance would be sufficient).
- Great communication skills and a passion for delivering premium patient-orientated care.
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
- High levels of work ethic, self-management and organisational skills.
- Manage a varied case load of MSK Clients including Private Patients, DVA, Workcover, NDIS & EPC Clients
- Participate in mentor-mentee relationship (new grad program)
- Assess patients’ physical problems, provide effective treatment and management plans to improve their musculoskeletal and mobility ailments.
- Use appropriate therapeutic methods ranging from massage, manipulation, clinical Pilates, acupuncture, exercise physiology, heat and cold packs and shockwave therapy.
- Review and evaluate the progress of patients and provide further instructions and directions for ongoing care management.
- Professionally communicate with clients in a respectful and timely manner.
- Work with other health professionals co-operatively and in the best interest of the patient.
- Engage in health promotion programs and campaigns to increase awareness to the general community.
If you want to FAST TRACK your exposure and learning as a Physiotherapist, this is the PERFECT role for you!