Website HealthKlinix Tumut
HealthKlinix is a national leading allied health company and our mission is to provide the highest standard of patient care in a supportive and enjoyable environment. Our services span across three states offering physio, podiatry, chiropractic, psychology, exercise science, dietetics, and remedial massage.
The growth of our organisation has created an exciting new role for an experienced and motivated podiatrist to join our multi-modal team. This position is available across our rural locations in the Snowy Valleys Region. Tumut and Cootamundra
New graduates are still welcome to apply.
- You are driven by your personal standards to deliver high service quality to all your patients
- You have a genuine interest in building relationships with your patients and community
- You have an insatiable desire to learn and are always wanting to keep up to date with the latest findings so you can be on top of your game
- Passion for podiatry
- You love to be successful, and you work for your success
- Team play is essential. You respect your colleagues and work as a team, so everyone succeeds.
- You know your strengths and weaknesses and work humbly and collaboratively with your colleagues in the best interest of the patient.
- AHPRA registration
- Drivers license
- Australian resident
- Work in a fun and dynamic multi-disciplinary team
- Multiple locations available
- negotiable and competitive commission
- On-site GP’s
- All tools and equipment provided.
- Large existing patient base
- Accommodation provided
- Independently manage a diverse caseload.
- Assess, diagnose and treat conditions of the feet and legs.
- Prescribe orthotics and footwear as required.
- Work alongside a team or podiatrists, chiropractor, physiotherapists, dietitians and an exercise physiologist.
- Liaise with onsite GP’s and referring professionals.
If you wish to know more about this position, contact us on email@example.com with the subject ‘podiatrist – Rural NSW’.