Website HealthKlinix Ballarat
HealthKlinix Ballarat is located in Ballarat Doctors, boasting a modern, spacious and busy facility. Our focus is to deliver the highest patient care in a safe and enjoyable environment. Our clinic is growing and therefore we are looking for an experienced and qualified podiatrist to provide quality patient care to our patients and the community whilst being supported and encouraged by HealthKlinix to reach both personal and professional goals. Come and join our multi-disciplinary team of chiro, physio, dietetics and exercise physiology!
- You are driven by your personal standards to deliver high service quality to all your patients
- You have a genuine interest in building relationships with your patients and community
- You have an insatiable desire to learn and are always wanting to keep up to date with the latest findings so you can be on top of your game
- You love to be successful, and you work for your success
- Team play is essential. You respect your colleagues and work as a team, so everyone succeeds.
- You know your strengths and weaknesses and work humbly and collaboratively with your colleagues in the best interest of the patient.
- Australian resident
- Drivers license
- AHPRA registration – podiatrist
ABOUT THE ROLE
Expect to be busy and challenged! Because it is diverse caseload and you will have your hands on all types of people and cases. High risk, general, sports, pediatric, diabetic, NDIS, CDM. You will be across it all. The ideal candidate would be open to travelling to multiple available locations in VIC. These locations include: Delacombe and Roxburgh Park. But this is not a deal breaker. Additionally you can choose to work from 1 or 2 of the 3 locations.
- Access to onsite GP’s
- High salary package or sub-contractor agreement available
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Paid GP meetings
- Paid team-building events
- All equipment and tools provided
If you would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘more info podiatrist VIC’.