Website HealthKlinix Roxburgh Park
LOCATION: Roxburgh Park VIC
SALARY: Up to 100k p.a + performance bonuses
SUMMARY: HealthKlinix Roxburgh Park is located in a beautiful modern medical centre. We are looking for a qualified Physiotherapist to join our Fun & Dynamic team. There is a great need for this service in the region, and we have full co-operation with internal and external GP’s to work with us to reach our patients health goals.
1+yrs experience preferred (Grad’s welcome to apply).
- Attractive package including our incentives package of (SALARY P.A) dependant on experience (all inclusive)
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Be a part of a fun, dynamic team.
- Constant support & mentoring by our amazing team & associates.
- A strong emphasis on continuity of care and working in conjunction with the patients.
- Be a part of a structured and dedicated team.
- All equipment and stock provided.
- A large variety of MSK caseload
- Opportunities to up skill, we are happy to support the candidate with training in areas of interest, the growing variation in the caseload will be a great opportunity to gain experience.
- Sports, MSK, Pre/post-op rehab, Clinical Pilates, work-related injuries, NDIS, Aged & Chronic pain
CULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Fun and Dynamic Multidisciplinary Team
- Working with a team of Exercise physiologist, Chiropractor, Podiatrist, Dietitian & Massage Therapist
- Friendly work environment with a team that will continue to support your growth within the company
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE CRITERIA:
- Must have Tertiary qualified as a Physiotherapist and APHRA registration
- Working rights in Australia
- Appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance (APA insurance would be sufficient)
- One year experience in a similar role (New Grads are welcome to apply)
- Previous Experience with Pilates and running classes is preferred but not essential.
- Great communication skills and a passion for delivering premium Patient-orientated car
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- High levels of work ethic, self-management and organisational skills.
- Independently manage a large and varied case load of MSK Clients including Private Patients, DVA, Workcover, NDIS & EPC Clients
- Assess patients’ physical problems, provide effective treatment and management plans to improve their musculoskeletal and mobility ailments
- Use appropriate therapeutic methods ranging from massage, manipulation, clinical Pilates, acupuncture, exercise physiology, heat and cold packs and shockwave therapy
- Review and evaluate the progress of patients and provide further instructions and directions for ongoing care management
- Professionally communicate with clients in a respectful and timely manner.
- Work with other health professionals co-operatively and in the best interest of the patient.
- Engage in health promotion programs and campaigns to increase awareness to the general community