Website HealthKlinix Ballarat
HealthKlinix Ballarat is located in a lovely, modern medical centre (Ballarat Doctors)! Our mission is to provide the highest standard of patient care in a supportive, fun and safe environment for both our staff and patients. We are looking for a physiotherapist to join our team!
HealthKlinix Ballarat focuses on a holistic approach to reaching our patients health goals. Our multidisciplinary team of Chiro, Physio, Podiatry, Exercise Physiology and dietetics, work together to ensure our patients are receiving tailored, professional and quality treatment.
1+yrs experience preferred (Grads welcome to apply).
- Attractive salary package
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Paid GP meetings
- Paid weekly team-bonding activities
- Paid physiotherapy in-services
- A strong emphasis on continuity of care and working in conjunction with the patients.
- Be a part of a structured and dedicated, multidisciplinary team.
- All equipment and stock provided.
- Free snacks
- A large variety of MSK caseload
- Opportunities to up skill, we are happy to support the candidate with training in areas of interest, the growing variation in the caseload will be a great opportunity to gain experience.
- Sports, MSK, Pre/post-op rehab, Clinical Pilates, work-related injuries, NDIS, Aged & Chronic pain
CULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Working with a team of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Exercise Physio and Dietitian.
- Direct access to on-site GP’s
- Friendly work environment with a team that will continue to support your growth within the company
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE CRITERIA:
- Must have Tertiary qualified as a Physiotherapist and APHRA registration
- Working rights in Australia
- Appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance (APA insurance would be sufficient)
- One year experience in a similar role (New Grads are welcome to apply)
- Previous Experience with Pilates and running classes is preferred but not essential.
- Great communication skills and a passion for delivering premium Patient-orientated care
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
- High levels of work ethic, self-management and organisational skills.
- Independently manage a large and varied case load of MSK Clients including Private Patients, DVA, Workcover, NDIS & EPC clients
- Assess patients’ physical problems, provide effective treatment and management plans to improve their musculoskeletal and mobility ailments
- Use appropriate therapeutic methods ranging from massage, manipulation, clinical Pilates, acupuncture, exercise physiology, heat and cold packs and shockwave therapy
- Review and evaluate the progress of patients and provide further instructions and directions for ongoing care management
- Professionally communicate with clients in a respectful and timely manner.
- Work with other health professionals co-operatively and in the best interest of the patient.
- Engage in health promotion programs and campaigns to increase awareness to the general community