Website HealthKlinix Ballarat
If you want to work within a thriving clinic in a multidisciplinary team, collaborating with medical professionals to reach patient health goals, then this is the position for you. HealthKlinix Ballarat is looking for a qualified Remedial Massage Therapist or experienced therapist assistant to join our team.
- Working in a multidisciplinary team
- Busy clinic with large patient base
- Paid, weekly team building
- Quarterly paid out of office event
- Modern clinic with all equipment provided
- Free parking
- Free snacks
- Uniform provided
- Cert IV or Diploma in Remedial Massage Therapy
- Experience as therapist assistant
- Great work ethic
- Ability to manage time effectively as we predict a busy case load
- Deliver a wide variety of therapeutic massage techniques to clients, and provide a range of treatments to promote relaxation, health, fitness.
- Massaging soft tissues such as muscles, tendons, and ligaments to improve circulation and/or healing
- Using a broad range of massage techniques to improve sports performance and/or minimize the potential for injury
- Providing a variety of treatments to promote body relaxation, improve circulation and relieve all sorts of muscular tension
- Carefully assessing and treating specific soft tissue conditions or dysfunctions as well as providing rehabilitation advice
- Using other manipulation techniques, such as acupressure or Shiatsu, and/or applying complementary equipment, hot and cold compresses, ice, essential oils, and even herbal or mineral therapies, all designed to help with specific issues or promote whole body health
- Thoughtfully assessing the physical (and emotional) condition of the client, and taking a case history, as well as advising on various stretching exercises or relaxation techniques.
- Assisting our therapists with time management by providing massage services to their patients, and assisting with other treatments where appropriate
- Engage in health promotion programs and campaigns to increase awareness to the general community