Website HealthKlinix Australia
HealthKlinix Australia is a leading national allied health provider. Our mission is to provide the highest standard of patient care whilst providing an encouraging, safe and fun environment to do so. HealthKlinix Australia provides the opportunity for a qualified psychologist to join our multi-disciplinary teams across multiple locations. If any of the following locations interest you, please apply.
- Roxburgh Park VIC
- Ballarat VIC
The role will involve:
- Working alongside other health professionals including clinical doctors, nurses, social workers, teachers, occupational therapists, psychiatrists, and other psychologist as part of a multidisciplinary team to address the mental health issues of patients.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring treatment programs including counselling and therapy.
- Maintaining a high-quality general standard of patient care.
- Consulting with other mental health professionals to adopt a systematic approach to dealing with mental health issues within a particular community or facility.
- Providing counselling and support to carers of the mentally ill.
- Keeping up to date with the latest findings and developments in the international field of psychology to ensure patients are always receiving the best standard of care possible.
- Masters Degree in psychology
- AHPRA Registration
- Experience working within a similar role
- Willingness to undergo relevant checks, including a National Police Check
- A competitive package based on relevant qualifications and experience.
- Friendly and supportive management team
- Mixed caseload, variety of patients to treat and support
- Monthly Professional Development
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Paid GP meetings
- Paid team building
- Free snacks and drinks