POSITION: General Psychologist
TYPE: Full Time – Permanent
SALARY: $85k – $100k Pending experience
LOCATION: Burwood VIC
HealthKlinix Australia is a national allied health provider. Our organisation is expanding and requires a general psychologist to join our team.
The role will involve:
- Working alongside other health professionals including clinical doctors, nurses, social workers, teachers, occupational therapists, psychiatrists, and other psychologists as part of a multidisciplinary team to address the mental health issues of patients.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring treatment programs including counselling and therapy.
- Maintaining a high-quality general standard of patient care.
- Consulting with other mental health professionals to adopt a systematic approach to dealing with mental health issues within a particular community or facility.
- Providing counselling and support to carers of the mentally ill.
- Keeping up to date with the latest findings and developments in the international field of psychology to ensure patients are always receiving the best standard of care possible.
- Supervision of early career psychologist
- Bachelor’s Degree in psychology or higher
- Board registration
- AHPRA Registration
- Experience working within a similar role
- Willingness to undergo relevant checks, including a National Police Check
- CPD Allowance
- A competitive package based on relevant qualifications and experience.
- Friendly and supportive management team
- Mixed caseload, variety of patients to treat and support
- Monthly Professional Development
- Full-Time positions available, as well as flexible working arrangement
- A supportive, flexible and autonomous work environment.
- Ongoing client referrals