Website HealthKlinix Jervis Bay
HealthKlinix Jervis Bay is located on the beautiful south coast of NSW. We are looking for a qualified, warm and friendly Chiropractor to join our amazing, professional team. Employment or sub-contractor agreement contract available.
- Attractive package including performance bonuses
- On-site GP’s
- Be a part of a fun, super supportive team of allied health professionals
- Full admin support
- Be exposed to a wide variety of cases
- All equipment and stock provided.
- Existing patient base
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE CRITERIA
- Must have Tertiary qualified as a Chiropractor and APHRA registration
- Working rights in Australia
- Appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance (APA insurance would be sufficient)
- One year experience in a similar role (New Grads are welcome to apply)
- Great communication skills and a passion for delivering premium Patient-orientated car
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- High levels of work ethic, self-management and organisational skills.
- Focus on the connection between the nervous system and spinal column
- Evaluate a patient’s condition based on their symptoms and medical history
- Examine spine and posture
- Diagnose and treat by manual re-aligning the spine and adjusting joints
- Run tests or take x-rays
- Use heat, cold, massage therapy and other methods to treat patients
- Actively participate in Marketing and Advertising campaigns to bring awareness to the community and surrounds.
- To work collaboratively in the mentee/mentor relationship.
- Contributing to tasks that assist in professional development individually, and among colleagues. This may include providing
- cases for team in-services or workshops.
- Completing all notes, reports, or letters in a timely manner