Website HealthKlinix Roxburgh Park
POSITION: Chiropractor : Part-time, contractor
LOCATION: Roxburgh Park VIC
SALARY: Up to 100k p.a + performance bonuses
SUMMARY: HealthKlinix Roxburgh Park is located in a beautiful modern medical centre (‘Roxburgh Park Doctors’). We are looking for a qualified Chiropractor to join our Fun & Dynamic team. There is a great need for this service in the region, and we have full co-operation with internal and external GP’s to work with us to reach our patients health goals.1+yrs experience preferred (Grad’s welcome to apply).
- Attractive package including our incentives package of (SALARY P.A) dependant on experience (all inclusive)
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Be a part of a fun, dynamic team.
- Constant support & mentoring by our amazing team & associates.
- A strong emphasis on continuity of care and working in conjunction with the patients.
- Be a part of a structured and dedicated team.
- All equipment and stock provided.
CULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Fun and Dynamic Multidisciplinary Team
- Working with a team of Exercise physiologist, Podiatrist, Dietitian & Massage Therapist, Psychologist
- Friendly work environment with a team that will continue to support your growth within the company
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE CRITERIA:
- Must have Tertiary qualified as a Chiropractor and APHRA registration
- Working rights in Australia
- Appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance (APA insurance would be sufficient)
- One year experience in a similar role (New Grads are welcome to apply)
- Great communication skills and a passion for delivering premium Patient-orientated car
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- High levels of work ethic, self-management and organisational skills.
- Focus on the connection between the nervous system and spinal column
- Evaluate a patient’s condition based on their symptoms and medical history
- Examine spine and posture
- Diagnose and treat by manual re-aligning the spine and adjusting joints
- Run tests or take x-rays
- Use heat, cold, massage therapy and other methods to treat patients
- Actively participate in Marketing and Advertising campaigns to bring awareness to the community and surrounds.
- To work collaboratively in the mentee/mentor relationship.
- Contributing to tasks that assist in professional development individually, and among colleagues. This may include providing cases for team in-services or workshops.
- Completing all notes, reports, or letters in a timely manner