HealthKlinix Jervis Bay
POSITION: Experienced receptionist
SALARY: Above award wages (Negotiable reflecting experience)
LOCATION: Vincentia NSW
SUMMARY: HealthKlinix Australia provides allied health services to the Bankstown community and surrounds. Our clinic provides a suite of services such as physiotherapy, podiatry, chiropractic, remedial massage therapy, psychology and dietetics. Our practitioners work collaboratively with medical professionals to ensure the patients care and outcomes are optimised.
This position plays a vital role in supporting our health team and ensuring our patients have a professional and positive experience. You will work closely with a diverse group of health professionals and management team both locally and externally. This position requires a confident and competent individual who takes pride in their work, can work individually and part of team and thrives in a high learning environment. A high level of maturity is required and an ability to work across various business functions to a high standard.
- Experienced allied health/medical receptionist – preferred
- Excellent customer service and professional manner
- Experience with a practice management software system – Nookal is preferred
- Experience with Workcover, NDIS, DVA, medicare and health funds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with microsoft word, excel, outlook and PDF creator form
- Highly organised and excellent time management
- A friendly, positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Nookal
- Sound understanding of allied health service and the ability to develop their knowledge
- Ability to connect and engage with local businesses and community groups
- Diary management for all practitioners in Vincentia.
- High level of detail and accuracy with bookings, rescheduling and payments
- Confirming all appointments in a timely. friendly and helpful manner
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email, and general correspondence with a high level of professionalism
- High level of knowledge understanding of all service offerings, products and fees
- A friendly, welcoming and helpful disposition to all patients, referrers and staff
- Assisting Snr Admin and management as required
- Sound understanding and efficient co-ordination of Medicare claims, DVA, Workcover, NDIS and other third party claims as required.
- Friendly and efficient co-operation with staff from other clinics
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workflow
- Performance of ad hoc reception duties and assistance for practitioners as required
- Possibly handling event coordination, both internally and externally
- Managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment, and furniture
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Daily mail and banking duties
- Attending to emails and fax in a timely and efficient manner
- Daily cleaning and preparation of clinic rooms, reception and waiting areas
- To actively engage in tasks that support the growth of you as an individual as well as practices growth. This can include but not limited to – marketing, networking, content creation (blogs, social media), community engagement and HealthKlinix events and promotions.
- Assistance with external and internal events as needed
- Actively post content on social media pages
- Administrating training of new admin staff
- Coordinating inductions and orientations for new staff members