POSITION: Experienced receptionist
SALARY: Above award wages (Negotiable reflecting experience)
LOCATION: Ballarat VIC
SUMMARY: HealthKlinix Australia provides allied health services to our community. Our clinics provide a suite of services such as physiotherapy, podiatry, chiropractic, psychology and dietetics. Our practitioners work collaboratively with medical professionals to ensure the patients care and outcomes are optimised.
This position plays a vital role in supporting our health team and ensuring our patients have a professional and positive experience. You will work closely with a diverse group of health professionals and management team both locally and externally. This position requires a confident and competent individual who takes pride in their work, can work individually and part of team and thrives in a high learning environment. A high level of maturity is required and an ability to work across various business functions to a high standard.
- Experienced allied health/medical receptionist – preferred
- Excellent customer service and professional manner
- Experience with a practice management software system – Nookal is preferred
- Experience with Workcover, NDIS, DVA, medicare and health funds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with microsoft word, excel, outlook and PDF creator form
- Highly organised and excellent time management
- A friendly, positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Nookal
- Sound understanding of allied health service and the ability to develop their knowledge
- Ability to connect and engage with local businesses and community groups
- Diary management for all practitioners in Ballarat & Delacombe.
- High level of detail and accuracy with bookings, rescheduling and payments
- Confirming all appointments in a timely. friendly and helpful manner
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email, and general correspondence with a high level of professionalism
- High level of knowledge understanding of all service offerings, products and fees
- A friendly, welcoming and helpful disposition to all patients, referrers and staff
- Assisting Snr Admin and management as required
- Sound understanding and efficient co-ordination of Medicare claims, DVA, Workcover, NDIS and other third party claims as required.
- Friendly and efficient co-operation with staff from other clinics
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workflow
- Performance of ad hoc reception duties and assistance for practitioners as required
- Possibly handling event coordination, both internally and externally
- Managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment, and furniture
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Daily mail and banking duties
- Attending to emails and fax in a timely and efficient manner
- Daily cleaning and preparation of clinic rooms, reception and waiting areas
- To actively engage in tasks that support the growth of you as an individual as well as practices growth. This can include but not limited to – marketing, networking, content creation (blogs, social media), community engagement and HealthKlinix events and promotions.
- Assistance with external and internal events as needed
- Actively post content on social media pages
- Administrating training of new admin staff
- Coordinating inductions and orientations for new staff members